COLMi P20 Plus has a variety of sports functions, allowing you to exercise all the time. Here are the steps:
1. Turn on the watch: Normally, you need to press and hold the power button on the watch to turn on the watch.
2. Turn on the sports function: Once the watch is turned on, you should be able to find the sports function on the watch. If you're not sure how to find it, refer to your watch's instruction manual.
3. Select the type of exercise: The exercise function on the watch usually has several different types of exercise, such as running, cycling or playing basketball. Choose the type of exercise you want to do.
4. Start exercising: Once you have selected the type of exercise, you can start exercising. The watch will start recording your exercise data, such as exercise time, distance, speed, etc.
5. Pause or stop exercise: If you need to pause or stop exercise during exercise, you can use the corresponding function on the watch.
6. View exercise data: Once you have finished exercising, you can view your exercise data on the watch, such as total exercise time, distance, speed, calorie consumption, etc.