COLMi P60 is a smart watch that can view various information, including time, date, notifications, health data, etc.
1. Light up the screen: Press the power button of the watch, and the screen will light up.
2. Check the time and date: By default, the time and date will be displayed on the screen. You can swipe up or down on the screen to see more information.
3. View notifications: When your mobile phone receives a notification, COLMi P60 will also display the notification synchronously. Swipe up on the screen to view the latest notifications. You can also choose which apps are allowed to send notifications in settings.
4. View health data: COLMi P60 can monitor your exercise, heart rate and other health data. You can swipe right on the main interface of the watch to find the health application and view various data.
5. View other functions: COLMi P60 also supports other functions, such as timer, alarm clock, turning wrist to brighten the screen, etc. You can swipe left or right on the main interface to find the corresponding application.
Note that these steps may vary slightly for different versions or configurations of the watch, but are basically similar.